WoW Classic Addon - Compact scrolling vendor frame. Fork of https://github.com/TekNoLogic/GnomishVendorShrinker
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Thank you @Taryble
|2 years ago|
|externals||2 years ago|
|frames||2 years ago|
|GnomishVendorShrinker.toc||2 years ago|
|Init.lua||2 years ago|
|KnownScanner.lua||2 years ago|
|LibItemSearch-1.0.lua||5 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
GnomishVendorShrinker (for Classic) creates a simple, compact vendor frame.
- Simple one-line-per-item interface.
- Scrolling list, none of that "paging" crap that makes navigation slow.
- Clicking an item simply buys it, instead of picking up the item.
- Alt-click buys a full stack (or as close to a full stack as is possible for limited-stock items).
- Ctrl- and shift-click behave as default (dress-up and paste link, respectively).
- Recipes you do not yet know are highlighted in blue.
- Items you cannot use are highlighted in red.
- Search box to help you find that item you're after on a vendor with hundreds of items.